Newly added in the most current version of VisionMenu (126.96.36.1990), the My Reports Widget. This allows you to add your more frequently used reports to a widget for display on your dashboard. To do this:
1. Go to the reports link in the upper right hand corner of your screen
2. From here you’ll notice all of your default reports on the left and a section labeled as “My Reports” to the right
3. To add, simply check the boxes next to the reports of your choosing
4. Click “update favorites”
5. Now navigate to your dashboard
6. On your dashboard, choose to add content
7. In the “add content list” there is a favorites option, select it.
8. After VisionMenu updates your dashboard (page refresh) you’ll see the widget populate to the bottom left hand corner of your dashboard with the reports you chose.