Digital F&I is an expanded edition of his previous book, The Vision of F&I. This new edition includes new and improved sales pitches, word tracks, and closes, combined with the technology that we use today to ensure the highest profitability and efficiency.
In this edition you will learn:
– How technology has shaped the finance sales presentation
– Why Menu Selling is here to stay
– The Keys to Success in F&I
– The psychology of the F&I sales presentation
– The Art of the Deal
– How to present, overcome, and close many of the products available to sell today including: Vehicle Service Contracts, GAP protection, Tire & Wheel, Credit Insurance, and Appearance Packages.
– And much more!
Ron Martin’s Finance & Insurance sales philosophy has been shaped by his 30 years of experience as an F&I manager, Indirect Lender, Aftermarket Product Agent, and F&I Trainer. For the last 10 years his team at VisionMenu, Inc. has worked to create the leading software for Automotive and Powersports Dealerships. Ron has contributed either as a speaker or writer for many of the top Automotive and Powersports publications including:
F&I and Showroom Magazine
Providers and Administrations
Auto Success Magazine